2021 Community Choices program now open
Nominations are open and close 5pm Monday 10 May.
- Charities, not-for-profit groups and community groups from across our network area can receive funding up to $2,500 to boost their activities
- Total of $175,000 to be shared by groups across 20 zones
- Zones ensure a spread of funding across our network area. This year we have introduced a new category to support groups from small communities with less than 20,000 population.
How does it work?
- Groups are nominated by the community, winners are selected via online voting that is open to all members of the public
- Nominations open Monday 12 April and close 5pm Monday 10 May.
- Nominations must be made online at essentialenergy.com.au/choices
- Voting opens Tuesday 18 May and will close Monday 31 May.
- Nominate or vote or find out more at essentialenergy.com.au/choices