Important changes to ASP Refresher Training Delivery
Currently, Essential Energy allows Accredited Service Providers (ASPs) to undertake ‘knowledge only’ refresher training as part of adapting to working under COVID-19.
What is changing?
From 1 December 2020, all ASPs who are due for annual Refresher re-assessment will be required to undertake the full Annual Refresher Assessments (knowledge and practical) appropriate to their ASP Level and requirements.
The list of providers below are endorsed to deliver Essential Energy’s Electrical Safety Rules (ESRs) training, and offer the majority of training undertaken by ASPs:
- CTC - 07 3216 6711 https://ctc.qld.edu.au/
- EnerSafe - 02 8602 2000 https://www.enersafe.com.au/
- TAFE NSW - 131 225 https//:www.tafensw.edu.au/asp
- IAC Safety Services - 1300 887 317 https://www.iacsafetyservices.com.au/
- Interlink - 1300 731 669 https://interlinktraining.com.au/
- Intuitive Training - 0405 103 690 https://intuitivetraining.com.au
- JB Hunter - 1800 672 933 https://www.jbhunter.edu.au/
- NECA Training - 02 9188 4424 https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Power Safety Training - 07 3288 8800 https://www.powersafetytraining.com.au
- Thomson Bridge 1300 15 66 85 https://www.thomsonbridge.com
Essential Energy will run Annual Fresher Assessments as a ‘provider of last resort’ only. This means we will be offering limited sessions in 2021, which will be published on our website in mid-December under training.
What do you need to do?
- Review the above communication, information on the training page of our website and attend refresher training
- Communicate this information to relevant members of your organisation.
- View this communication via Essential Engagement at engage.essentialenergy.com.au/ASP
If you need further information, please email email@example.com